Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vitamin A (and x-ray vision) is next.

Today I've had a series of odd experiences:

* flipped my cooked egg on the floor, trying to get it out of it's little microwave cooker & onto an English muffin

* smacked my head on the washer retrieving the wet clothes

* zipped Ben's chin up in his coat

* tried to toss Leah her apple slices while she was sitting in her booster in the back of the van - overshot, and they ended up in the "trunk"

To what do I attribute all these events?

That amazing Vitamin D supplement I started taking today. Man, those scientists better watch out - if all of us actually got all of D that we are supposed to, there may be some super-moms (and dads) out there!

3 comments:

1 Craaazy Mamma! said...

At least you didn't drown Adam too! hehe

Lexie said...

ha ha, wish my vitamins would do that for me...

Lyz said...

I'm telling you, D is the key. It may be my new mantra. Children beware!