Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just a Friendly Reminder....

For those of you who know me in real life:

There are two things I'm trying to keep off this blog, in preparation for the horde of readers to come. They are:

1) our last name.

2)my husband's career.

Out of respect for my husband, I don't want this blog to affect him at work any more than necessary, and these are two things that are easily avoidable. If you could refrain from mentioning these items in your comments, it would be greatly appreciated!

For those of you who don't know me in real life:

1) we are not on any wanted lists...

2) Aaron is not in the mob.

1 comment:

Noel said...

And if Aaron were part of the mob and on a wanted list, the cute conical party hat from Ben's Bday would not have been a very sufficient disguise....