Monday, April 28, 2008

I never was good at Tag...

By randomly searching other bloggers in Fargo, I found Jenifleur-de-lis, who has one of the most lovely blog names I've seen yet. And this random gal and I have a odd number of things in common...other than the fact that I'm married with two kids in a house, and she's single in an apartment. Other that that, we're like, totally the same. Except for the fact that she's an artist. And I'm not.

She tagged me.

Here are the rules for playing.......the rules of tagging if you are inclined to following rules {if rule following is not your bag, do as you please, but heed the warning: the next time i am at your house i will dip my finger into your peanut butter jar. it will be awkward for all of us.}

1. link to the person that tagged you.
2. post the {very important} rules on your blog.
3. list 6 very unimportant, random nothings about yourself {should be an easy one}

^ I can do cool/weird things with my toes and my tongue. Separately. Not together.

^ Bad grammar/usage can drive me nuts, and yet I really didn't understand the difference between good and well until Aaron explained them in detail - and we didn't meet til my junior year of college. Yes, I do replay certain rules in my head before typing. No, I don't judge you by your writing in emails or comments.

^ I feel guilty for not keeping in better touch with almost every friend I've ever had.

^ I really do love middle-school kids. They are hilarious. It makes me more sympathetic when dealing with them to remember that this is probably the worst period of their lives. And one they'll hopefully be able to block out, much as I have.

^ I love Reese's Pieces and PB & J sandwhiches, but really don't like peanut butter cookies or PB on pancakes or toast. I'll use a different knife if it's already been in the peanut butter. Also, I prefer the extremely chunky stuff.

^ I enjoy doing personality or interest inventories. Probably because they are in list form. That, and I'm self-centered.

Hasn't it been interesting to learn more about ME?

By the way, you are now IT:

Truth of Ruth
Nydam Press
JJ & EJ
The Maus House
A Season of Hope
The Nichols Family Blog

No tag backs!

3 comments:

1 Craaazy Mamma! said...

Hmmm... (why me Liz?)

Staci said...

I Liz You don't know me, but you know my sister-in-law Stacie Anderson and you know a very good friend of mine Tori Goldade. My name is also Staci Anderson. Stacie tagged me from your blog, so I checked out your blog. I will tell Tori I saw your blog, she doesn't get on the computer much, but I will let her know. Anyway I thought I would introduce myself. Blessings.

Jenifleur-de-lis said...

Hi Lyz! Sheesh -- I'm a bit behind on your posts and just noticed that you played tag! Excellent post...you had me lol-ing. And thanks for such kind words!

Yes, we do have lots in common! Glad I found you out here in "Blog Land!"